NEXT PHASE ROLE
- Tutor, Assessor, Internal Verifier
- Specialist Rugby Coach and Team builder
- Next Phase personal development leader, personal statement development, communication, teamwork, presentation and interview skills.
- The Further and Adult Education Teacher’s Certificate (City & Guilds July 1989)
- Assessor Award D32 & D33 (City & Guilds Nov 2000)
- Internal Verifier Award D34 (Swindon College July 2001)
- Associate of the Institute for Learning
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Personnel & Development
- Fellow of the Institute for Training and Occupational Learning
- Stage 2 British Sign Language Communicator, resulting in role as translator at Southwark Crown Court
- DBS (Aug 2017)
- Intake manager at the Metropolitan Police Training Establishment, Hendon, for 120 recruits and 20 training staff.
- Head of the Training Design & Research Unit at the Metropolitan Police Training Establishment, Hendon.
- Physical Training and Self Defence and Law Instructor – Metropolitan Police
- Learning and development consultant
- Police Inspector – retired
‘‘As an excellent communicator and tutor, with proven training and interpersonal skills, gained through vast experience in a large public sector service, I have identified Next Phase Academy as a conduit for personal development in combination with team sport and further education. As a learning and development consultant specialising in communication, I will use my extensive knowledge and ability as a purveyor of blended learning, to provide an environment in which learning will take place in an engaging, safe and fun manner so that all students can fulfil their potential.”[/col2]